Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the curse

Post 5 weird/random facts about yourself. At the end, list out 5 people who are next to do this. Leave a comment that says you are tagged in their blog and tell them to read yours.
(um yufei and edwyna both asked me to do leh. so am i supposed to write 10 random facts and list 10 people? umm nvm lar. haha=D)

1. I love tweety bird very very much! dont you think that it is cute? as in got big head and small body. and has a cute voice! and is really clever too=D i have a tweety towel, bedsheets, toothbrush(!), mug, hat and dress(when i was p1) and a big tweety stuffed toy sleeping beside me every night since i was um 5 =D
2. I love to eat. and i can eat ALOT. i sit in front of the tv and finish a packet of potato chips, a can of green tea, 2 packets of biscuit and a sweet=D and during buffets i eat more than my mum(:
3. I dont like people saying 'lol'. sure, it means laugh out loud, but its meaning is sometimes to mean uhhh. and it irritates me! just dont like LOL. i like haha=D
4. I cry really easily when watching tv. any sad part and i start tearing. but if i watch the show a second time, no emotions. cos i know what's going to happen next. like tianguodejieti.
5. I think too much. sometimes i read too much into the actions of some people and imagine things. in the end the person hurt is me. and i get hurt very easily. though i dont say it, every comment that people make, i will remember all. im very self concious. and that's quite bad i think.

haha the next people to do will be vicki, elaine, eehui, yonghui, sipei=D=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home